All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   PT   NL   HU   SK   LA   FI   ES   BG   HR   NO   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   EL   |   SK   FR   HU   PL   NL   SQ   RU   IS   ES   SV   NO   FI   IT   CS   DA   PT   HR   BG   RO   |   more ...

Engelsk-svensk ordbok

BETA Online Dictionary Swedish-English: Enter keyword here!
  Ääáà...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Schwedisch
 Guidelines? See German forum! »
« Sesc    

Swedish-English Translation of
Email problem

« go back | show/hide answers | follow discussion
Term:
Email problem  
by Catesse (AU), 2010-01-17, 07:37  like dislike  Spam?  
Sesc: I tried to contact you by email, but there is something wrong with the emails going through the dict system. At least with MY emails. Either they do not get through at all, or they turn up as garbled nonsense.
I have notified Paul, as I think the problem is with the dict Server.
I have run an anti-virus check through my machine, and all it turned up was an insignificant little infected Cookie, which could not have caused this problem.
I am trying to contact you this way. As a VP5, you should be notified of this entry; if that section has not crashed as well, There was some entry with which I had a problem, but I have lost track of it. I'll get back to you privately when this matter is straightened out.
Answer:
This appears to be a server issue.  #488624
by Paul (AT), 2010-01-17, 12:21  like dislike  Spam?  

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2020 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Swedish-English online dictionary (Engelsk-svensk ordbok) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement