|   All Languages   
EN   SV   IS   RU   RO   FR   IT   SK   NL   PT   FI   LA   ES   HU   NO   BG   HR   CS   DA   TR   PL   EO   SR   SQ   EL   BS   |   FR   SK   IS   ES   NL   HU   RO   PL   SV   NO   RU   FI   SQ   IT   DA   CS   PT   HR   BG   LA   EO   SR   BS   TR   EL

Engelsk-svensk ordbok

BETA Online Dictionary Swedish-English: Enter keyword here!
  Ääáà...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations

LoginSign Up
Home|New Website|About|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Schwedisch
Types of entries to display:     Linguistic help needed   Chat and other topics   Dictionary entries   Contribute!  

Swedish-English Translation Forum

This is the place to post your translation requests in English or Swedish and to help others with your skills and knowledge. Important: Always give the context of your enquiry!
Search | Guidelines | New Question
Term:
Future possibilities on bilingual English - Swedish translations etc....?  
by Arcadian (GB), 2017-03-24, 15:23  like dislike  Spam?  
Hi :)

Firstly….

I've recently bought an interesting and very useful Swedish - English bilingual book on Amazon called "The Life of Cleopatra" by Redback books containing 77 pages, however in this case the story is secondary and not important.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kindle-Store-Redback-Books/s?ie=UTF8&p...

It has three separate chapters, the first is Bilingual which contains short sentences or paragraphs in Swedish with the English translation just below.

The second chapter is the same complete story in Swedish only.

Whilst the third and last chapter is the same complete story in English only.

I've found it very useful and helpful indeed and would recommend it to anyone, but unfortunately there are only I think two or three other Swedish/English titles one being titled "The Adventures of Julius Caesar".…

However it does look as though there are several other languages in the Amazon link above such as Italian, German, Dutch, Greek, Portuguese, and Norwegian into English though there could be more elsewhere I would think.

www.redback-books.com (under construction).

Secondly….

It's because I think the idea is such a good one that I think the idea and principle of the three chapters above would be excellent if it could be included in your own forum somewhere using the same layout as above.

If not and there's enough interest I'd be willing to build a forum for dict.cc which I do occasionally for friends etc., provided that someone would be prepared to run it as I wouldn't have the time.

The forum is called http://www.activeboard.com/ and very easy to build….

Fingers crossed if someone can help !

« go back

back to top | home© 2002 - 2024 Paul Hemetsberger | contact / privacy
Swedish-English online dictionary (Engelsk-svensk ordbok) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Advertisement