All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Engelsk-svensk ordbok

BETA Online Dictionary Swedish-English: Enter keyword here!
 Ääáà...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Schwedisch
 Future possibilities on bilingual English - Swe... »
« please critique my translation of Milrök    

Swedish-English Translation of
Looking for an Ort

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Looking for an "Ort"  
by Grose, 2017-03-27, 20:12  Spam?  70.97.93....
I am looking for a city I think. It is on ArkivDigital. In a house record it lists the place where this person moved to and I cannot figure it out. The AID # is v112272.b150.s167 top left hand side of page. It is for Nils Andersson who moved to "Obettamd ort", that's the best interpretation I can come up with. In a moving-out record I found this word written again which is printed more legibly. It is AID # v112277.b185.s12 and is for Peter Månsson on the left side of the page , entry #14. it says " Obertåmd Ort" as best a I can figure it out. does anyone know what parish this " Obertåmd Ort" is located in? Any help is appreciated.

Gary
Answer:
by Gerhard- (DE), Last modified: 2017-05-13, 22:51  Spam?  
I don't have access to ArkivDigital, but maybe it's simply "obekant ort"? Eller "obestämd ort"?

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Swedish-English online dictionary (Engelsk-svensk ordbok) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads