All Languages    |   EN   SV   IS   IT   RU   FR   RO   PT   HU   LA   NL   SK   HR   ES   BG   NO   FI   CS   TR   DA   PL   EL   SR   EO   |   SK   HU   FR   PL   NL   SQ   RU   NO   ES   SV   IT   DA   PT   CS   HR   RO   |   more ...

Engelsk-svensk ordbok

BETA Online Dictionary Swedish-English: Enter keyword here!
 Ääáà...
  Options | Tips | FAQ | Abbreviations | Desktop

LoginSign Up
Home|About/Extras|Vocab Trainer|Subjects|Users|Forum|Contribute!
Übersetzungsforum Englisch-Schwedisch
 Proper grammer for a tattoo »
« dårftädes    

Swedish-English Translation of
Adopted grandfather

« go back | show/hide answers | notify of additions
Term:
Adopted grandfather, need translation.  
by chupacabras, 2016-01-22, 02:28  Spam?  189.27.188...
This is very importante to me, it's the only link from my grandpa to Sweden. Somebody can translate this to english? Thank you in advance.

Enligt inhämtade uppgifter intygas pa begäran härmed att Malmö Radhusrätt den 27 september 1926 under n:r 337 i domboken beviljat em av byggmästaren Axel Ohlsson och hans hustru Frida Helena Olsson gjord adoptionsansökan beträffande Axel Bertil Nord-Nordborg, f.d. 24/1 1926 och son utom äktenskap till Klara Nord-Nordborg. Malmö den 10/1 1940. För Malmö Stads barnavardsnämd.
Answer:
by abc123andreas, 2016-02-14, 23:54  Spam?  46.239.114...
It says that Axel Bertil Nord-Nordborg(born 24/1 1926) was adopted in 1926 by Axel Ohlsson and his wife Frida Helena Olsson. It also says that Axel Bertil-Nordborgs's biological mother was Klara Nord-Nordborg. The administrative authority who approved the adoption request was Malmö Radhusrätt.(Malmö is Swedens third largets city and Radhusrätt is a very old word for a specific administrative authority that handled requests such as adoptions).

Hope it helped!

Optional: Login | Sign Up 
  Answer the question or add a comment
Please log in to post an answer to this thread - or post a new question.
back to top | home© 2002 - 2017 Paul Hemetsberger | contact
Swedish-English online dictionary (Engelsk-svensk ordbok) developed to help you share your knowledge with others. More information!
Links to this dictionary or to single translations are very welcome! Questions and Answers
Remove Ads